Welcome to our giving page for Rahab's Corner in Uganda!
Giving to the general support page for Rahab's Corner allows us to determine where the biggest need is at any given time.
- Medical needs including first aid, routine checkups, illnesses and medications
- Counseling support to include trauma counseling and one-on-one counseling with a licensed therapist
- Staff salary support. US Pure & Faultless board members are not paid, but we do compensate our staff on the ground at Rahab's Corner in Uganda. Staff salaries make up a large portion of our monthly budget.
- Operational costs including electricity, water, food, transportation, etc
- Resettlement placement is the final stepping stone for our residents. Our ultimate goal is to prepare our residents to leave the safety of our sanctuary and live as Christian examples, successful business women, thriving mothers and excellent citizens.
- Slum outreach. Future residents are identified and a thorough evaluation is performed before they are able to join Rahab's Corner. This involves tracing of family, medical evaluations, collaboration with slum leadership.
BECAUSE WE VALUE EVERY DOLLAR YOU GIVE US, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT OUR FEES TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS ARE THE LOWEST WHEN YOU DO A BANK-TO-BANK TRANSACTION AS OPPOSED TO DONATIONS BY CREDIT CARD.